The frame has been sculpted for decent comfort and the holographic finish on the back does look pretty cool. The device have build fingerprint sensors (side mounted) as the primary security with face unlock features support. Xiaomi tried to sweeten the pot by throwing in the fancy-schmancy 120W HyperCharge support. A 120W brick and a 6A USB-C cable are thoughtfully included in the box. Just like the Xiaomi 11T Pro, you’ve got to use the given cable with the charger to ensure you’re getting the maximum charging speed. As promised, the Black Shark 4 Pro goes from 0% to 100% in a staggering 20 minutes.
Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is in the process of stocking up. This means that this smartphone will arrive in the market pretty soon. Presently, the Black Shark 4 already has a network license and other certifications.
- However, the Black Shark 4 Pro will use the latest flagship Snapdragon 888 SoC.
- However, we do not include body dimensions and weight information in our matrix calculation because these factors are subjective and can vary from user to user.
- Use Sprint IMEI check service to discover mobile operator Lock/Unlock and Blacklist status online.
- This focus on power and visuals, while appealing to enthusiasts, often intimidates potential consumers who are less willing to commit to the edgy aesthetics.
It has HDR10+, a 144Hz refresh rate, a peak brightness of 1300 nits, and a super-fast 720Hz touch response rate. This isn’t just any old AMOLED display, Xiaomi went all out and got the high-quality E4 panel from Samsung. You get DCI-P3 color, MEMC support, and consistently even coloring throughout, translating into captivating picture quality. Unlike other options in the market, the Black Shark 4 Pro has physical triggers instead of touch ones. What’s more, they fold away into the body of the phone until you eject them. First, to enhance your gameplay, and second, to provide you with access to customizable shortcuts outside of gaming. When you’re not playing, you can program each trigger to carry out a specific function such as taking a screenshot or turning on the flashlight.
And apart from benchmarks, I never felt the phone overheat, even without the fan (which is really efficient, but must be connected via USB-C…). I conducted a second test session, but this time using the fan provided by the manufacturer (which is sold separately) that is magnetized to the back via a very artisanal process using stickers.
- However, before continuing, let me differentiate between a USB driver and an ADB driver.
- Like the pop-up triggers, the side-mounted fingerprint sensor of the Black Shark is very sensitive.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro has an approximate price of € 520.
- Without a single morsel of firmware files doubt, I can confidently recommend the Black Shark 4 for gamers.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB Driver is compatible with different versions of Windows. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Xiaomi Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks.